|Artist's impression of Futurist Hockey|
- Wind power is ugly and pointless, there is no wind on our new home, the moon.
- Gen Y needs to stop whining about housing affordability. They'll have over 100 years to pay off mortgages. Here's a tip: collect rent from your great great grand children.
- We must introduce a price signal to Medicare now. Otherwise we’ll have people coming in to get life extension pills, for any old reason.
- We must build Melbourne's East-West Link road tunnel. It is foolish to build another train line that will certainly be destroyed when the asteroid collides with Earth. The survivors of this inevitable catastrophe will be unable to commute between underground bunkers without the East-West Link.
- If we allow gay marriage what next? People marrying their clone?
- Extinction of Great Barrier Reef is sad but ultimately a great opportunity to build future city, Oz-Lantis, in the coral graveyard. Robo-fish will also be more welcoming than actual fish. Could even provide tourists with beverages.
- Obviously it would be better if the Chinese did not know about our Robocop program. Also, probably better if we not tell actual cops.
- Yes, robots should run nursing homes. Sooner, rather than later.
- Housing affordability for the young is unlikely to remain an issue as the generation born today are likely to ascend to be beings of pure consciousness that live in the cloud.
- It's foolish to invest in the NBN. It's only a matter of time before tech wizs learn how to communicate telepathically. Which will also make Facebook, Twitter and Instagram redundant. Thank god.
- Kangaroos should be bred either so they're big enough to ride or small enough to have as pets. My kids really want a Kangaroo. If the CSIRO were working on useful stuff like this, they might deserve more funding (hint hint).
- The Chinese are fools to buy Australian farms. Food is a dying industry. Everybody knows the future is in the weekly sustenance pill.
We phoned Mr Hockey's office for comment, but were informed that the Treasurer now only communicates via Google Glass.